About the Pfeifer Group
The Austrian Pfeifer Holding GmbH was founded in 1948 and is now family-run in the third generation. It employs 2,600 people at thirteen locations in Austria, Germany, the Czech Republic and Finland. The company headquarter is located in Imst (Tyrol/Austria). In the fully integrated sawmills of the Group, around 5.4 million solid meters of wood are cut annually and processed along the entire value chain into sawn timber and planed goods, concrete formwork panels, formwork girders, cross laminated timber (CLT), glued laminated timber, glued solid wood panels as well as pallet blocks, briquettes, pellets and bio electricity.